The IRIS damper is a brilliantly simple solution for fast and exact measurement, balance and control of airflow. It is ideal for supply and exhaust tracking control, individual comfort control, and any space requiring accurate airflow regulation. Applications for the IRIS damper include office buildings, pharmaceuticals, clean room environments and laboratories. Its unique design allows for airflow to be measured and controlled at a single station, thus saving time and money in initial installation and commissioning, and those applications requiring air balance on a regular basis.
The IRIS damper is comprised of a casing, damper blades, an adjustment or regulating nut, and airflow adjustment chart, and airflow taps. Blades and casing are manufactured from galvanized steel. The remaining components are made from high strength plastics.
Features & Benefits
- Precise airflow measurement
- Accurate air balancing to +/- 5% in a straight duct
- Single station measurement and control
- Reduced field labor time
- Interlocking galvanized steel plate construction
- Fitted neoprene gasket for airtight mounting
- Compact design, superior performance
- Fully retractable blades for duct cleaning
- Max operating temperature: 180 F continuous, 250 F intermittent
- Available in ten sizes: 4" through 32" diameter
- Capacities: 15 cfm to 20,000 cfm
- Office buildings
- Clean room environments