RCM motorized centrifugal impeller is a superbly crafted, precision balanced air-moving package that features superior performance and compact design. It is ideally suited to applications where space is limited. The unique coupling of the motor and impeller minimizes space requirements and provides for vibration free operation.
The RCM is completely speed controllable. Both motor and impeller are located directly in the air stream, where the impeller acts as a rotating "heat sink" with excellent heat dissipation and efficient motor cooling.
RCM housed motorized impellers are an excellent choice for OEM air handling applications. They feature a drop-in cassette for ease of installation and reduced assembly time.
Features & Benefits
- Available from stock in three phase voltages
- 100% speed controllable external rotor motors
- Highly efficient backward curved aluminum impellers
- Dual frequency motor (50 Hz & 60 Hz)
- IP54 motor construction, class F insulation
- Rugged construction, ball bearing motors
- Available housed or non-housed
- Capacities to 11,500 cfm
- cULus recognized component and CE approved
- Electronic cabinet cooling
- Clean room modules
- Heat exchangers
- Air filtration
- Military HRAC
- Medical appliances
- Plastic extrusion
- Fume hoods
- Pharmaceutical equipment
- Semiconductor industry
Accessories / Options