TMK motorized centrifugal impeller is a superbly crafted, precision balanced air-moving package that features superior performance and compact design. It is ideally suited to applications where space is limited. The unique coupling of the motor and impeller minimizes space requirements and provides for vibration free operation.
By combining the efficiency of the TEK backward curved impeller with the advanced technology of an external rotor motor, new standards for energy savings and performance have been achieved. The electronics are an integral part of the motor, making the TMK motorized impeller a compact fan that delivers superior performance.
The TMK is completely speed controllable. Both motor and impeller are located directly in the air stream, where the impeller acts as a rotating "heat sink" with excellent heat dissipation and efficient motor cooling. Near zero speeds can be achieved using solid-state speed controls.
TMK Motorized Impeller is now available in a new housed version. The TMK-H drop-in cassette allows for ease of installation and reduced assembly time. Both TMK and TMK-H designs are equipped with a BC airfoil wheel to provide quiet and highly efficient airflow.
Features & Benefits
- TMK models available with AC motors
- Available from stock in single or three phase voltages
- 100% speed controllable external rotor motor
- High efficiency backward curved glass reinforced polyamide impeller
- Dual frequency motor (50 Hz & 60 Hz)
- Rugged construction, ball bearing motors
- Available housed or non-housed
- Capacities to 5,060 cfm
- cULus recognized component and CE approved
- Electronic cabinet cooling
- Clean room modules
- Heat exchangers
- Air filtration
- Military HRAC
- Medical appliances
- Plastic extrusion
- Fume hoods
- Pharmaceutical equipment
- Semiconductor industry
Accessories / Options
- Speed controller
- Inlet cone