BIU Utility Fans are superbly crafted and precision balanced air-moving devices. Offered in thirteen sizes ranging from 10" to 36", and available in SWSI, Arrangement 10.
BIU Utility Fans provide the perfect solution to many industrial and commercial belt drive air moving applications, and feature heavy gauge, rugged welded steel construction in either Class I or II construction. They come with either backward inclined or BI airfoil wheels depending on size selected.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy gauge, rugged welded steel construction
- Backward inclined and backward curved steel wheels
- Self-aligning pillow block bearings
- Standard bearings have 100,000 hours average life
- Special bearings available with 400,000 hours average life
- CW and CCW rotation
- Discharge rotatable to 8 positions
- Rigid circular stamped inlet ring
- Adjustable V-belt drive
- TEFC industrial duty motor
- AMCA Class I construction
- Sizes range from 10" to 36"
- Capacities from 509 to 30,640 cfm
Accessories / Options
- Belt guard
- Drain fitting
- Heat slinger
- Weather cover / drive cover
- Inlet and discharge screen
- High temperature construction (max 500 F)
- Explosion proof and special duty motors
- Flanged inlets and outlets
- Protective coatings
- Automatic discharge shutter
- Inspection doors (bolted or quick opening)
- Vibration rail base (spring rail or RIS rail)
- AMCA Type A, B and C construction
- Class II construction
See AlsoContinental Fan's 20 page PDF brochure for Arrangement 10, SWSI, Class I & II drawings and fan performance.