Elicent AXC fans have been the #1 choice for the discerning gardener since 1991. AXC in-line duct fans continue to provide the gardening industry with a high quality, dependable fan that moves air quietly and efficiently. The backward curved motorized impellers used in AXC fans are rated for maintenance free continuous operation. AXC fans are designed to overcome resistance to air flow created by additional exhaust system components such as lights and filters.
Complete with pre-wired 120 Volt power cords, AXC fans are available in sizes from 4" to 14", with airflows ranging from 147 cfm to 1400 cfm.
Features & Benefits
- Baked epoxy finish
- Pre-wired with 120V power cord
- Quiet, powerful, compact
- Most user-friendly fan in the industry
- Simple installation
- Exclusive mounting brackets included
- 147 cfm 10 1400 cfm available
- Fits duct sizes from 4" to 14"
- Fans may be used to supply or exhaust air
- Fans may be mounted in any position
- Speed controllable using optional solid state speed control
- Rugged, heavy duty, drawn steel housing:
- Corrosion resistant
- Operates at low sound levels
- Backward-curved fan impeller:
- Overcomes high static pressure
- Will not stall or overload motor at low airflow
- Superior motor cooling and durability
- External rotor motor design:
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing motor
- Maintenance-free operation
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
Accessories / Options
A full range of accessories is available to suit each applicaiton.